#STEAMtheStreets is inspiring and activating underrepresented youth to pursue STEM / STEAM career pathways.
Our Current Work at a Glance:
- Multimedia school assemblies promoting career awareness
- Guest speaker series featuring diverse professionals in STEAM fields
- Creative Arts and Hands-On Tech workshops
Culturally Relevant Content Production:
- Profile videos of diverse engineers, designers, analysts and more.
- Music videos that utilize authentic expression to connect with youth about STEAM.
Watch Our “STEAM Powered” Video Profiles:
Music Videos we’ve produced about inventors of color:
#STEAMtheStreets is fiscally sponsored by the Marion Institute. All donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law.